Dwarka Expressway has created much hubbub in the real estate market of the Delhi-NCR. Also known as the Northern Peripheral Expressway, it stretches its arms in the areas such as Bijwasan, New Palam Vihar, Kherki Daula and finally meets the NH-8. As per the plan, this 150m proposed Expressway would pass through the sectors of Dwarka Expressway from 102 to 106, 109 to 113 and land allotted for SEZ adjacent to Sector 99 and 100 in Gurgaon.
Did You Know :
Connecting Dwarka with the NH 8, Dwarka Expressway will truly bring Delhi and Gurgaon Closer
The increasing number of MNC’s has also raised the availability of mid-segment residences in Gurgaon and Delhi and in this process this eight lane expressway has emerged as a smart initiative for the investors.
Dwarka Expressway is floating for astonishing growth, with the best names in the realty industry already having launched ultra-luxury, luxury and mid-segment projects here.
As per the real estate view point this location doles multiple benefits. Top real estate developers have guaranteed and re-assured about putting your money in this eight-lane expressway. It is considered as on the top of priority list of developers for construction.
Here are some of reasons to tell you why Dwarka Expressway is best.
- Maximum Price Appreciation
It holds the best class development and number of major developers are involved in this location with 100 of projects initiated on it. As per the reports the location will hosts second number of the housing structures. With so many projects and different amenities availability will give maximum price appreciation.
- Ideal for investment purpose
End user always plan to locate a place having unique features, in this case Dwarka Expressway is brilliant. The people who are in queue to invest in the coming 5 years then this area will boost your investment.
This long stretch has more chances of getting a well appointed apartment as in comparison to other areas. Its close proximity to Delhi and IGI Airport will always guarantee a quality price.
- Easy connectivity
This 100 meter wide road is connecting the area with metro corridor and is close to some SEZ’s which will reduce the time of travelers from West Delhi. It will be parallel to the NH8 till it merges ahead of the IFFCO Chowk.
Dwarka Expressway (aka Northern Peripheral Road) will soon come out to be the most significant area in NCR from the perspective of real estate and infrastructural development.
Point to be noted :
It is the third direct connection between Delhi and Gurgaon (after Nh8 and Mehrauli -Gurgaon Road)
Some quick facts about this location that mesmerize it are:
- It is a high-speed link road which is 18 km long and 150 meters wide, and runs in a downy parabola from near Kherki Daula on NH8 to Dwarka Sectors 81 to 115 with particular sectors earmarked for residential projects and commercial projects and public utilities.
- Looking at the beneficial location the top- notch builders of the country have started projects on Dwarka Expressway. There are nearly more than 100 residential projects which are under construction on this road and approximately giving 42,000 families roof. Investors are looking too fast to invest in this area because they don’t want to lose any opportunity so that they regret afterwards.
- The infrastructural development of this area is so robust that any person over here will only fetch lucrative returns. The area around Dwarka Expressway is being developed with stern obedience to the Gurgaon-Manesar Masterplan 2031.
- You just can’t compare it with any normal city or residence in fact it is the hub of goodness where some of the top names in schooling, healthcare and generosity have taken up sites for schools, hospitals and hotels etc. Several of them have actually brought forward their construction plans because of the astounding speed at which development is growing in this area.
- NHAI (National Highways Authority Of India) plans to construct the rail over bridge on Dwarka Expressway at Basai and retrofit.
- Better connectivity, well- developed urbanization and improved social infrastructure along this expressway will make the real estate investment on high swings making the location on high demand of investors.
- The reduced traveling time between Gurgaon and Delhi from where majorly the investors and the commuters arise
- This widening of roads will reduce the traffic congestion and will increase the connectivity
- The withdrawal of tolls is a big step taken for the daily commuters that now their traveling is tax free
- Also it is an interesting amalgam of industrial, commercial and residential projects
- The proposed metro connectivity will give a spark to this location
Important Fact :
IGI Airport is merely at 2.5Km off from Dwarka Expressway
CONCLUSION: While looking out for the property investment option we often check for the availability of good infrastructure, basic needs availability, but, but… how can we forget about connectivity? Road connectivity put a massive impact on the real estate investment and its outcomes.
This wide road will provide an immaculate blend of perfect location with creamy connectivity with the availability of robust infrastructure.