- IT Park spread over a site area of 4.18 acres
- AIPL Business Club is being planned as multi-storied structure consisting of 2 basements and 3 towers with a common connecting core of different heights (Ground + 12, Ground + 16, Ground + 20)
- Built-up Area : 10, 00, 000 Sq. Ft. approx
- Gross Leasable Area : 7, 00, 000 Sq. Ft. approx
- Building Height : 85 mtrs.
- Project Configuration -
- 2 Basements
- 4 levels of Multi Level Car Park.
- 14 levels of Office space (Based on the present configuration it has 15 office floors).
- Office space flexible floor plates ranging between 3000 Sq. Ft. - 58, 000 Sq. Ft. at one level.
- Food Spa, apart of a 7,00,000 Sq. Ft. AIPL Business Club, an office complex ahead of its time.
- The Food Spa will be the first food court of that area. It will consist of kiosks ranging between 400 and 2000 Sq. Ft.
- Approximately 1100 parking bays.
- Premium Lounge
- Landscape food court
- Fine dining restaurant
- Laundry service
- Travel desk
- Uni-sex salon
- Concierge services
- Car rental services
- Ramp for people with special needs
- Dedicated parking for car pool
- Book shop
- Clinic + path lab
- Prayer room
- Bank & ATMs
- Facade is being designed based on solar & shadow analysis inputs from and green consultant using multiple features like double insulated glass, shading devices etc.to ensure better heat reduction and energy efficiency through reduction in the HVAC load of tenant area, thereby reducing their recurring cost.
- Year round space temperature control
- Use of the curtain wall glazing with vertical fins as a means of support to ensure that there is least obstruction in the glazing.
- Energy-efficient transport solutions. Provision for dedicated parking spaces equipped with electric charging stations for environment friendly electric cars.
- 100% rain water harvesting on site.
- To reduce pollution & land development impacts from automobiles use, bicycle storage & changing rooms will be developed in the building to encourage usc of such alternate non polluting means of transportation.
- Proper & adequate parking capacity will be provided as per the by - laws.
- More than 50% of the roof area will be landscaped.
- 93% of the parking would be under covered roof.
|Indoor Air Quality
- Environment friendly low volatile organic compounds based paints, sealants & adhesives are proposed to maintain good indoor air quality. Further, composite wood & Agrifiber products would be used, which do not contain toxins & harmful chemicals like Urea Formaldehyde Resins.
- 30% extra fresh air will be provisioned for to better counter the sick building syndrome & improve comfort level for the building occupants.
- Thermal comfort of the building is being designed to provide a comfortable thermal enviromnent that promotes occupant's productivity & well-being.
|Energy & Atmosphere
- The proposed Building envelope is being designed to increase savings by reducing the load on air-conditioning with the application of insulation on roof.
- Overall 16% of energy savings are estimated to be achieved over the expected energy consumption in conventional building systems.
- Optimal lighting levels are proposed to be maintained in the building.
- Highly efficient water-cooled screw chillers will be used.
- Treated fresh air units will be installed in the building.
|Material & Resources
- 60% of the material used in the project would be manufactured & extracted regionally within a 400 kms. radius.
- More than 40% of the materials would have recycled content in it.
- The project will be implementing waste management plan and diverting more than 95% of construction waste to uses other than landfills.
- 100% of waste water will be treated on-site at the STP which will be further used for:
- Washroom flushing
- More than 20% reduction in potable water consumption is expected due to the use of low flow taps & flush fixtures in the toilets.
- "Pay as per actual usage." This is the motto while planning all energy consuming systems with a tenant wise transparent metering model.
- Highly secure & safe environment will be maintained in the building using latest fire & life safety system designs.
- Low CAM model as air - conditioning will be metered and paid by tenant directly.
- Building is proposed to be maintained by our in-house facility management company.
- Vertical transportation is being planned and designed to achieve optimal waiting and travel time as per international standards - average waiting time of less than 30 seconds during peak hours.
- International Security standards : The security system of the building has been planned keeping in mind requirements of reputed companies based on local and international information relating to perceived crime and terror threats in the region, with complete segregation between public and occupier areas.
|Master Class Features
- Advanced Fire Protection Systems including smoke extraction system for better disaster management in case of fire.
- Enhanced fresh air system with micro filtration.
- IP based IBMS (security, voice, data and audio and video systems).
- Smart card compliant facility.
- Wi-Fi enabled campus.
- Recycling of waste water.
- 100% DG power back-up.
- Solar photo voltaic cells based power systems for common area lighting.
- Modern fire detection system as per NBC norms.
- Naturally ventilated multi level car parking above the ground.
- Dedicated parking with charging stations for electric vehicles.
- Flexible floorplates ranging between 5, 000 Sq. Ft. - 50, 000 Sq. Ft.
- Flat slab structure to ensure cleaner floor plates and better usable heights for interior design & services flexibility.
- A state-of-the-art Business Centre spreadover 40, 000 Sq. Ft.
- An exclusive club for senior management with a dedicated landscaped terrace and putting green.
- Multi-cuisine Restaurant with outdoor seating in a beautifully landscaped terrace.
- Multiple Landscaped Terraces at various levels for break areas (more than 38, 000 Sq. Ft. of landscaped terrace area proposed on the podium level alone).
- Multi Specialty Gymnasium with sauna, steam, spa & an outdoor swimming pool.
- Dedicated Coffee Shop for building occupants only on the Podium Level.
- Piped gas for all restaurants and food court operators.