Every country sets its own parameter of growth and the sectors. In India Real Estate has come out to be the matured one. Fetching the huge domestic as well as outside demands, our country is growing day by day.
Well, real estate is something that one needs to check a lot of things before investing. Especially when it comes to NRI’s it is very important for the one to check the details. Earlier because some of the legal terms NRI’s couldn’t invest over here. But now they can. In fact 83 Metro Street Gurgaon is the one commercial property recently launched that can be booked now; where you can actually taste the ultimate benefits of rewards.
Yes, NRIs with a valid Indian passport can invest in the Indian realty market. They have always been fascinated with the Indian Properties. The different types of properties, matchless segments, high-end amenities, glorious living and much more are available over here. The price that they can get over here is rarely available outside. The land is something for which people have fought over and currently India is just full of masterpieces that are swaying all over. Number of matured decisions has made real estate investment easier and enjoyable, recently approved New RERA Certificate is added in the list.
They need valid passports for the pre-approval. Then they can buy as many properties as they want but not the agricultural land, plantation properties, and farmhouses. There will be no difference for them while buying the property as they can buy whenever they want and all the procedures will be same for them. They can avail bank loans and can rent or lease the property without any hassles.
For the long times, the rewards over residential properties have increased and it is one of the main points why NRI’s are attracted towards Indian real estate.
Few benefits that they can have…
- Investing in a property can help them in getting the regular rental income. Rental income has somewhere become the major source of income in India.
- Real estate market has seen phenomenal growth and according to the reports, this has forced NRI’s to invest here.
- Affordability is the biggest factor that anyone will look and due to the difference of currencies, they get a lot of benefit of investing here. Almost half is the price in India.
- The Indian government has added some of the marvelous steps that have made Indian real estate favorable and has improved the economic growth.
These are some of the factors that drive the sentiments of Non- resident Indians to invest in their home. In fact looking at the benefits, how can I forget telling you about one very well occupied property that has been designed by the Indian leading brand Godrej Properties?
Godrej Nature Plus | The Park is the property that not only offers you the luxurious apartments in 2 BHK and 3 BHK accommodations but also the NRI dedicated services. Some of the services include:
- Rental Help Desk – Will assist customers in renting of property post possession.
- 24x7 CRM Desk – Will be there to help service all queries after sales including legal matters like Registration, Power of Attorney, Demand Letters etc.
- 24x7 Concierge Service – essentially giving you the benefits of a service apartment where things like Plumbing, Electrician etc. will be assisted.
So don’t you think wide glorious gates have been opened up for NRI’s?